Monday, August 16, 2010

Colour Poems

Colour poems
We have been thinking about the way colours can be used to communicate.
Please read our colour poems and try to see the pictures we have tried to create with words.
We were learning to use adjectives to make our poems paint pictures in our minds.
View more presentations from Tina Donnell.
Here is a link to poems about colour by other children. I hope you like them too.
Here is an animoto version. I wonder which one you will like best and why.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what wonderful poems, well done. It felt like I had a rainbow in my head by the time I had read all your wonderful poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Animoto presentation best, it moved the colours and the poems together like a moving rainbow. I loved the imagery in the poems...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These poems are fantastic! I especially loved reading about the colour yellow - imagining the sun up in the sky and the sand between my toes made me actually feel warm and summery - even though it is very bleak today! Well done

    ReplyDelete