Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going to Fiji

On Friday we got to Mana Island. When we got there we got our room. Our room was 511. We had to wait for our luggage to come but while we were waiting Nick got his clothes wet! When we got our luggage I got into my togs and had a swim. After that we went to the pool. the pools were so cool! because they were deep. They were 1.6m so you could jump into to them. After that we had a wash. Then we went to bingo. Then we went to dinner. Dinner was yummy. then we had pordy I had Chocolate sauce with banana. I got Chocolate all over my face.Then it was bed time but before that I had to wash my face.then it was bed time. The next morning T stepped out of the door. It was hot as! After that I got into my clothes and went for a walk. Before I went for a walk I had breakfast. After that I went for a walk then I came back and said to mum "I am going over to Alice's place" because Alice's place was next door to our little house. After that we went for a swim I the pools. Alice's places were 510 and 509 because they needed 2 place one for the kid and 1 for penny and pet. we went to kids club Alice went, I went,tody N ,Monty,Sam and Tom went all the Kids but Zoe,chace and Black didn't go to Kid club.

No comments:

Post a Comment