Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tenaija's South Island Holiday

On the holidays I went to the seal colony in the South Island and I got to pat a baby seal and it was heavy. and I went to the Fox glacier and it was cold and I eta some and it was cold. I went to the Franz Joseph glacier and we went to have a feel. It felt cold on my hans and it was slippery. And I went to a cave and when I went in it was dark and I saw cave wetas and dad took a picture because we were under a big rock.

This story was written on the computer by Tenaija. Our class has read it together and made some suggestions to make it better. We used spell check. I hope Tenaija will get another chance to read this and work to make it even better. What a great start!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great time you had Tenaija.Thanks for sharing your holiday excitement with us.
    I wonder how you caught the seal?.My Jessica and Reuben her brother caught some things during our holiday between Pakiri and Goat island ask her to tell you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very very brave to go into a cave with weta Tenaija! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great holiday you had!
    Neat to read about it, especially the Cave Wetas!

    ReplyDelete