Monday, February 16, 2009

Logan's Big Day

Yesterday we went to Waiwera. We went on a bush walk. We didn't go all the way. Then we went back to the car. and I played I spy with Dad. After that we left and we went to the Fish and Chips shop. The fish were full of grease. We won't go to that one again. Then we went to the 4 square. Someone was clipping his nails so we had to go to another dairy. When we got there we got an ice block. I got a goody-goody gumdrop one. Then we went to drop off Matthew, Michael's friend and then we went home.

2 comments:

  1. Logan worked really hard on this story over several days. I liked his comments about the greasy fish and chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan. This is a very good story. We ha some greasy fish and chips the other day too, they weren't very nice, so I think we'll go backto the veges! George loves to play "I spy" in the car too. He also plays "Spotto". Ask him to tell you about that one. It is fun to play.

    ReplyDelete