Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quinn's Birthday

On Sunday it was my birthday and I went to Valentines it was soooo COOL. You even got to make you’re own sunday. You can even put jelly beans on it. You can eat as much as you like. these are the things that I got: a ball that has a string that conects to a band that wraps around you’re wrist and you throw and then... it comes back & I also got a bag not just a bag a rip-curl bag! also I got some biononacles, a compis mixed with a magnafieing glass and and a ruler! It’s sooo COOL I even turned it into a necklace. Anyway you could put a marshmallow on a little stick and put it under the chocalate fonltan and eat it it’s sooo COOL and

2 comments:

  1. you certainly had a good day Quinn. Shame everyone had such a sore tummy afterwards!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.And I like the way you used describing words Quinn.Robert

    ReplyDelete